Classical style roller skis
- Model of 2018 year.
- Available high quality skis for classical style.
- Ideal for beginners.
- The lightest roller skis of all the classical models produced by the company.
- Rubber wheels 70 x 40 mm, have good grip and hold well even in rainy weather.
- One-way clutсh roller bearings, preventing the rotation of the wheel back, mounted in the rear wheels.
- The platform is made of high-strength and light aluminum alloy and holds the weight of the athlete up to 100 kg.
- The speed of this model is most close to the classical ski run.
- Wheel speed № 3 (average).
Roller skis are designed to train the classical style for beginners and experienced athletes. The model is equipped with mud flaps.
Technical characteristics of the model:
The length of the platform (axis wheels): 690 mm
Wheel diameter: 70 mm
Wheel width: 40 mm
Wheel material: tyre-rubber, disc-aluminum
Platform material: aluminum alloy
Pair weight: 2140 gr.
The hardness of the material of tire: 76...80 units shore A